Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are You Prepared?

If you believe that you don't need any preparations because some government agency will take care of you, or that nothing will happen because the sun is shining outside, or you refuse to take personal responsibility for your life and expect someone else to do it for you, then don't bother reading any further.

However, If your soul is restless at night with the thought of our troubled world, and you can handle the truth about your life and want to do something about it, then read on. You're ready to ask the bigger questions and take responsibility. We believe in starting within oneself the journey of self preservation and survival. If we each start with our self, then in essence we have started to help the whole. You have made a choice of self preservation. We are not prophets of doom and gloom, but rather realists who are not afraid to see into the future. If you're prepared, then you should have no reason to be fearful. You only need to pick up the latest newspaper, see the latest news on t. v., or look beyond your computer program to see what's going on in the world. You should be asking yourself, " this is what they openly say to us, then what aren't they really telling us?" Maybe you should ask yourself these basic questions:

1. Is my home or where I live safe? If I live in a city, how safe will my family and I be in a time of panic or emergency? 2. Do I have whatever I need if my family and I were not able to leave our house for long periods of time? 3. Do I have enough water stored if water tables shifted and/or water is not readily available? 4. Do I have enough food to eat that requires little or no energy to prepare? What if I couldn't get to a grocery store? How many people do I need to provide for? 5. What if I or my family were not able to get to a doctor or dentist? Do I have all my families medical needs stocked in case we're not able to get to a drug store? 6. Do I have what it takes to grow my own garden if I don't have sufficient food supply or needed to live off our land? 7. What if we had no electricity, how would we live and what would we need to sustain ourselves? 8. Is my home safe against outside elements, pillagers and rogue people? How would I defend our resources and protect my family in times of unrest? 9. Do I have the necessary tools and equipment on hand to be able to function and make repairs in case of an emergency or disaster? 10. Do I have sufficient resources for clothing, warmth, lighting and basic creature comforts, especially for infants and small children? 11. Do I have a preparedness plan mapped out and a safe place for my family to go in case of unforeseen disaster or emergency? 12. Most importantly, do I have a survivor attitude to rise above my situation and become greater than my environment? If you were brave enough to ask yourself these questions, then you probably have a pretty good idea of how to answer them. The products in our store are the answers to these questions. Contaminated food and water supplies, reliance on fossil fuels, teetering economies, and a war machine mentality government are just a few reasons why a wise person would take heed and secure safety and basic preparations. Ever stop to take the time to watch an ant colony? Nature could teach us a valuable lesson from these little creatures. They put away and stock up in times of abundance. Why don't you? It's never too late to prepare today!

Quote of the Day:

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. – Patrick Henry

In the News:

Federal deficit higher in July, $1.27T this year; Record spending...

Study: Climate bill could cost 2 million jobs...

Officials see rise in militia groups across USA...

1 comment:

scoutinlife said...

Now that is excellent food for thought! Great post.........