Monday, October 19, 2009

Camping with the kids

Everything went just fine with the kids camping.  All three enjoyed themselves and I couldn't have asked for better weather.  It didn't even hint of being cold until just before sunrise.  Pancakes and sausage for breakfast washed down with hot chocolate.  mmm good

Tried fishing, but didn't get anything.  Messed around for a while and the kids went on a geo-cache adventure.  They traded for an American flag-

Getting a little frustrated in my search for a vehicle.  Still set on a 03-05 Dodge 2500 4x4 Diesel.  If I find one that I want- it's already sold.  Craig's list has been my friend.  Seems to have all the dealers and private parties listings.  A guy's going to call me in the morning and tell me if someone else has already bought this one.  It has a brand 1yr old tranny and a new TC (torque converter).




There's a gun show coming up this weekend.  I'm in the market for a riot shotgun.  Might be a good time. :)

No comments: