Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My ideal survial group

No, I hadn't forgotten about my promise to post this.  I've been traveling for business and then have company over and last night I went hunting.  It gets busy around the holidays.


  • First off, I would like for everyone to be of the same faith and be strong in the faith.
  • Second, I would like for everyone to be motivated to prepare for the same or similar reasons.
  • Next, I prefer that everyone prepare in all categories of preparedness and be generally self-reliant.
  • Fourth, everyone in my group should be married with children.
  • Finally, everyone should be roughly at the same level of preparedness- that is I wouldn't exclude any new comer or long-time prepper- but everyone should be budgeting roughly the same amount of money towards preparedness.
  • My ideal group would meet once or twice a month or as needed.
More on this later- gotta run.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Another good reason for getting into 18th century living history. Start your own group, or join an existing one, and you have what you need.
One thing though, do not be too quick to dismiss those of us who do not believe in your god. I for one think I am a good person, and being a Christian is not going to make me any better.
Regards, Le Loup.