Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ordered a DVD


I ordered this DVD the other day and I'm still waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I'm prior military, and a former police officer; but I have very little training on rifles.  I am hoping this course will be a good primer for me in preparation to attending the real advanced AK class next year.  Also a good quote from Gabe Suarez- says pistols are for defending against robbers and thieves; rifles are for defending your freedom against tyrants.

I pulled out my AK last night and was doing some dry firing and practicing with the sling- transitioning to pistol. My wonderful wife says that I'm crazy.

I've also been reading the NATO War Emergency Surgery guide.  It took me a little while, but I found it online for free.  (Amazon wants to charge an arm and a leg for this.)  Download it now and print it out. It gives some pretty intersting advice and a bunch of info on ballistics on various rounds and the damage it does on the human body.  It has given me new perspective on the rounds that I plan to use and that I've purchased. 

No comments: