Saturday, August 14, 2010

25 downloads you need

I have a hard drive filling up quickly with digital books and pdf files pertaining to survival.  I mentioned to one of my friends that I was considering burning some DVDs with all the files on them and selling them online.  I doubt this would be really worth my while, but I found a website that will host up to 25 files for free. So, here you go.  Take 15 min or so and download all these for free.  You don't necessarily need to read them all right now, but print them and keep them for reference for when you need them.  I also recommend burning a CD with these and others.  Let me know if you are interested in a DVD with about 100 pdfs and videos; I can burn a copy for you and mail it.  I've got everything from videos of how to stitch up a wound, to how to drill a well, to how to build a log cabin.  

2 comments:

kdonat said...

Thanks for the downloads. An 8GB removable thumbdrive costs less than $20 and can go in your BOB. Saves space/weight if you have to transport your "reference library". Good for scanning in those important documents that you want to protect.

Josh said...

Thank you for sharing this, it is going go a long way towards putting together my survival binder.