Saturday, December 15, 2012

Infidel Body Armor

Hey everyone.  I've been busy testing and building the new website.  I've got most of the products listed (with prices) and a few videos. Please checkout www.InfidelBodyArmor.com and spread the word.

This is my second website and I've gained a little knowledge of what it takes to get Google to like you.  I need to get hits and I need to get people to post links (in context) about my site on blogs, forums, and social media.  So, I'd really appreciate the exposure if you wouldn't mind sharing my links and videos across the web.  :)

The armor will be ready for sale January 2013.  But don't let that stop you from checking out the site now.  I've spent many long hours at it, and I know there's still a few spelling errors and mis-types.  If you see something that needs fixing, please let me know.

Why Body Armor? I reached a point in my prepping that I decided that I needed body armor.  Being the entrepreneur that I am, I decided I'd make my own.  I've created several prototypes with the goal of creating a durable hard plate that will take hundreds of hits and still keep working- something that's a must in a grid down SHTF situation where you can't go purchase another plate.  I also wanted it to be affordable for preppers.  Most preppers prep on a budget and don't have access to unlimited funds.

My mindset is:  I purchased a battle riffle and train with it with the expectation  that I will be in a firefight one day.  If I'm going to be in a firefight, I'm going to want to wear body armor.  (Who wouldn't?)

So, if you own a rifle and plan on being in a gun fight someday, then it only makes sense that you'd spend at least $300 on a set of body armor.  Arm yourself and Armor Up!


3 comments:

Adam said...

Looks like a great product. Website is coming along nicely too. Im glad to see u tested the plate against a 762x54r round. Ive seen that round punch through a 1/4 in non-hardened plate with no problem, had been wondering how it would do against hardened steel. Keep up the good work!

Laurens99 said...

Ada banyak sekali permain judi slot online android yang bisa dimainkan di sana diantara lain seperti Dragon Fishing, Gold Dragon, Classic Mario, Lucky Phoenix, Guan Gong, Burglar, CashMan, dan masih ada yang lainnya. Kalau kami sebutkan semua di sini, akan ada banyak sekali dan mungkin anda sendiri akan bingung melihatnya.

Jadi untuk lebih mudah hanya disebutkan sebagian saja, salah satunya ialah tembak ikan yang bisa dimainkan. Sebagian dari pemain atau pembaca juga sudah mengetahui tentang game judi tembak ikan online uang asli bukan? Dimana player bisa menembak ikan dengan tujuan mencari keuntungan.slot1628

Lilian Wale said...

There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824