Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Selling a Surivival Library on Disk

I have organized my files and have well over a hundred books/magazines/articles on survival and survival related things.  I've posted a few ads on Craigslist and Backpage.com.  I've had a decent response.  I'm asking $10 for the disk- including shipping.  I tell everyone that these are files that they can find online for free- but that they will have to hunt and sift through all the junk before they find these gems.  The $10 is for the service of finding and sending them the disk- not the content. 

For $10 you really can't go wrong- it's downloaded, organized, and burned.  The only thing better is to take the disk down to kinkos and have them print it out and bind it for you.  Most of my files are in my download section in the hyperlink to the left (I'll leave that there for now) but, I've got a bunch more that I won't post online- due to copyright infringment.

If anyone is interested, send me $10 via paypal and I'll drop it in the mail the next day- you'll be glad you did.

Thanks.   Prepareyourfamily@gmail.com

No comments: